We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; aggregate information on which pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except for cases when we need to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take actions against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information we collect
Information you provide
When you register on Vexor we ask to provide such information as your name, email address, billing address, credit card details.
After you bind a credit card to the account, the amount of 1$ is held to check if the card is creditworthy. Each member receives 5$ as a bonus after binding the first credit card.
When you add your financial account information to your Account, this information is transferred to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information in our system; however, we have, and may retain, access to subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
Vexor uses the collected information for the following purposes: product and service provision, billing, identification and authentication, service improvement, contact, and research.
The moment we ask you to provide personal information you will receive an explanation of and the reasons why you are asked to provide it.
Information we collect when you use Vexor.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing;
- Cookies are required to use the Vexor service;
Vexor uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Vexor. Although Vexor, llc. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Vexor application, you retain all rights to your data.
How we use information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Understand and analyze how you use the service;
- Provide, operate, and maintain Vexor;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or via one of our partners to provide you with updates and other information related to Vexor;
- Process your transactions;
- Send you text messages and notifications;
- Find and prevent fraud;
How we share information
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
We share the information about users with the third-party partners in order to receive additional publicly available information about you.
You may access other third-party services through Vexor, for example by clicking the links to other third-party services from within the Vexor. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of the third-party services you access, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request removal of your personal information, you can do it anytime by emailing email@example.com;
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you anytime. You can exercise this right by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing emails we send you;
- Vexor may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.